Happy Fourth of July everyone! I feel so blessed to call this country home. I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating, with lots of good food, friends, fireworks and fun. (I’m a little scared for the fireworks here in Utah since we have so many fires – I hope everyone is extra careful!)
Nate and I just got back this afternoon from a wonderful trip to the Seattle area. If you follow me on instragram (username: aspensmama) then you’ve been able to see some of our adventures. If you don’t, here is a quick recap with instragram pictures. (I will post pics from our nice camera in a couple days when we have time to organize and edit them). Or follow me here.
We had an awesome time with gorgeous sites, rain, delicious food and fun. More to come.
1. Mt Rainer NP and the Nisqually River
2. Seattle skyline from Kerry Park
3. Crab and Clams for dinner for Nate
7. Eating at the 122. Mozzarella sticks and burgers.
8. A baby crabby.
9. Mariners game.
10. Fish ladder. Sockeye salmon.
11. Safeco field
12. Fremont Troll. So bizzarre.