Instead of traditional s’mores flavors you’ll love this twist, with your favorite berries and white chocolate! Great for roasting in your backyard, in your oven or wherever!
Photos Updated 6/8/17
If you haven’t noticed, or haven’t been here long – I am s’mores obsessed. The combination of chocolate, melted marshmallow and graham crackers is a match made in heaven and these berries and cream s’mores are no different.
I was thinking about how many different types of s’mores I’ve tried, with peanut butter, with nutella, with a reeses cup, with an oreo instead of a graham cracker and I just knew some new varieties would taste amazing too. So I decided to try out berries and cream.
For these s’mores you’ll use a traditional honey graham cracker, a large marshmallow, white chocolate (for the cream), and your choice of berries. I like raspberries and strawberry slices, but you could try blackberries or blueberries too.
You can make these s’mores when you are camping, over a fire in your back yard, toast your marshmallow in the oven, or over your gas stove top like I often do 😉 But anyway you have it, I bet you will love this new fun twist on s’mores flavors.
- graham crackers (1 cracker per s'more)
- white chocolate (2 pieces per s'more)
- marshmallows (1 mallow per s'more)
- strawberries, sliced
- Roast your marshmallow till golden brown.
- Break your graham cracker in half down the middle.
- Put 2 pieces of chocolate on 1 half of your graham cracker, then a couple slices of strawberries and a couple raspberries and top with roasted marshmallow and second graham cracker.
Enjoy the delicious taste of berries and white chocolate on a s’more!
You might like these other s’mores recipes too: