An amazing swirled fudge with white and milk chocolate and pomegranate all swirled together.
Swirled pomegranate fudge, so good, so easy, so addictive – save yourself and share, share, share!
I was exploring the World Wide Web for pomegranate recipes because I received 4 pomegranates the last 2 weeks from my CSA box. That’s a lot of pomegranate arils.
During my exploration I found a recipe for chocolate pomegranate fudge and wanting to make it my own, I turned it into white chocolate/milk chocolate swirled pomegranate fudge. And it was wonderful! But I am warning you it is rich, it is sweet, it is crunchy, it is so very, very good. And, and it is addictive. Luckily a friend was over and I was able to send home a plate but I think I have already eaten half the pan still. Maybe. Maybe Craig snuck a few pieces here and there. I can only hope.
Now if my description and the pictures haven’t convinced you to make this swirled pomegranate fudge, hopefully letting you know it is easy and only takes moments will. It only requires 5 ingredients. I melted my chocolate in the microwave within 3 minutes. The swirling is way easy too – just drop spoonfuls of the two melted chocolate scattered onto your 8×8 square pan, pat the pan on your countertop a couple of times to settle and distribute the chocolates covering the whole bottom of the pan, and finally run a knife first across one direction back and forth and then across the other direction back and forth to swirl. Refrigerate to firm for a couple of hours and store in the refrigerator too.
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 TBS butter - divided
- ½ to ⅔ cup pomegranate arils - divided
- Line the bottom of a 8x8 square pan with parchment paper and spray pan with nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium microwave proof bowl add the white chocolate chips
- Add the semisweet chocolate chips to another medium microwave proof bowl
- Add 1 TBS butter to each bowl
- Pour half the sweetened condensed milk over the white chocolate chips, pour the other half over the semisweet chocolate chips
- Stir each with their own spoon (you don't want to be getting chocolate in your white chocolate right now) until the milk and butter are combined with the chips
- Put both bowls into your microwave and cook for 3 minutes, stopping halfway to stir once.
- After 3 minutes of microwave cooking, remove both bowls and stir each separately with their own spoon until all is smooth and mixed in
- Add most of the pomegranate arils (3/4 of the arils) to the melted semisweet chocolate chips and gently fold in
- Scoop spoonfuls of the melted semisweet chocolate into the square pan - scattering randomly throughout the pan
- Scoop the melted white chocolate chips in the empty spaces
- Pat the pan on the countertop to evenly distribute and fill in to cover the bottom
- Take a table knife, pull it across the pan back and forth one direction
- Do the same back and forth across the pan the other side to swirl the fudge
- Sprinkle the remaining pomegranate arils onto of the fudge and slightly push in to set
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to firm
- Cut into squares to serve
- Refrigerate any remaining fudge
Don’t you just want to make and eat this swirled pomegranate fudge right now!?!