This bacon and egg cheeseburger is a perfect burger with a breakfast twist. It starts with a premium pork patty, topped with cheese, crispy bacon and a fried egg!
It’s finally the season of grilling, and Saturday is National Burger Day, so you better believe I’ll be grilling up a storm! This bacon and egg cheeseburger is the perfect burger to celebrate with!
This bacon and egg cheeseburger is a delicious burger with a fun breakfast twist. You’ll start with Johnsonville Original Bratwurst Grillers, which gives these burgers a fun and delicious twist instead of traditional beef burgers. There is so much flavor packed in the sausage grillers, which are made from premium cuts of pork and a delicious spice blend.
The patty cooks up directly from frozen in about 12 minutes on the grill. While its cooking, sizzle up a couple of slices of bacon, and an egg per patty. Top the patty with a slice of cheese, and layer the lettuce, patty, cheese, bacon, egg and close with the top bun. You can also add, ketchup or mayo, or other condiments to your bun – my favorite is ketchup.
- Johnsonville Original Bratwurst Grillers
- 6 eggs
- 9 pieces of bacon
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- Heat your grill to medium high heat.
- Cook Johnsonville Original Bratwurst Grillers until temperature reaches 165 degrees, about 6-7 minutes on each side.
- While grillers are cooking, cook bacon until crispy. Break each piece of bacon in half.
- Cook eggs sunny side up or over medium over medium heat in a large saute pan.
- Place lettuce on bun, then patty, then cheese. Top with 3 halfs of bacon and one cooked egg.
- Top with your choice of condiments and enjoy.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville . The opinions and text are all mine.