**This post contains affiliate links. If you follow the links and purchase the items I will get a small percentage of the sale. This does not change the price of the items for you. I only am suggesting items I truly believe would be great Mother’s Day Gifts!
Can you believe Mother’s Day is just over a week a way? Have you gotten anything for the special mothers in your life yet? Well don’t fret, if you haven’t gotten anything yet because we have 10 great gift ideas that any mother, but especially those who like to cook, would love! And they are all under $30 which makes them totally affordable for you to get for that special mother in your life!
Ps. Its so surreal to me that this is my first official “mother’s day” but hoping it becomes even more official and baby boy decides he wants to come in time to be the best present ever!
1. Help her make baking a little simpler with this adjustable measuring cup. It’s great for anything, but especially with sticky ingredients that are normally hard to get out of the cup like corn syrup or peanut butter. $12
2. 3. Salads are pretty simple to make, but most women would love to make them even easier to make with a handy dandy salad spinner. (This one is on my wish list) $30
3. A water bottle infuser. We all know we are supposed to drink 64 oz of water a day, but sometimes it gets boring. With this water bottle infuser you can flavor your water any way you want, and its portable for those mom’s who are always on the go! $16
4. If the woman in your life likes to bake, then she will love these silicone baking mats. They make baking cookies so much easier, they cook more evenly, and the mat is super easy to clean off too, saving the life of your baking pan a little too. $30
5. To help your lady out with cutting things evenly a mandolin slicer is perfect. It can cut things into a variety of different thickness, its great for salads, french fries, pies, and more. $20
6. Does she have trouble getting her cakes to bake evenly across the top? I know my cakes always puff up or fall a little in the middle, but with these bake even strips there will be much less of a risk of that happening! $10
7. Get her a new cookbook! There are so many amazing cook books out there these days, but a couple I have been eyeing are: Sally’s Baking Addiction and Betty Crocker so she has hundreds of new delicious recipes to try out! $15 and $17
8. If she doesn’t have nonstick pans already, she will love this 10 inch non stick skillet pan. Seriously, when I went from stainless steal to nonstick it changed my life. So easy to cook and clean. $30
9. These magnetic measuring spoons are another serious lifesaver. Save her the hassle of having to dig through the drawer to find the right sized spoon, these ones will always be stuck together! $18
And there you have it – what are you getting your mom/wife/grandma for mother’s day this year?