- 2 green onions chopped
- 7 ounces artichoke hearts drained
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese I actually forgot to put this in, so we sprinkled it on top afterwards
- 1 Tbs. dried basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 7 oz salmon fillets, no skin
- garlic salt to taste
- freshlygrounded pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine onion, artichokes, garlic, butter, and cream cheese in a food processor. Process until chopped but not completely smooth. Mix in the Parmesan cheese and basil.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Place salmon in the skillet and sprinkle with garlic salt and ground pepper. Sear until golden brown, turn and sear the other side.
Transfer to a 9×13 pan. Spread artichoke mixture over the top of each fillet. Bake in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes until the salmon is firm and baked throughout.
Recipe adapted from “Biltmore, Our Table to Yours – Chef’s Selection Cookbook”.
I thought this was delicious and I am looking forward to the leftovers. Craig thought it was a bit of an acquired taste and would have like more seasoning.