Baked apple cinnamon oatmeal is a perfect fall breakfast! With only a few minutes prep its perfect for a quick morning meal!
**This baked oatmeal is made are made using SPLENDA® Naturals as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #SplendaSweeties #SweetSwaps #SplendaSavvies All opinions are my own.
I have a new favorite breakfast. Baked oatmeal. This baked apple cinnamon oatmeal is a great fall breakfast, its got the perfect fall flavors with the apple and cinnamon together – plus the smell will just waft through your house as its baking. Plus, its an easy, no fuss, breakfast.
To make this oatmeal, you’ll need about 3-4 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped into small pieces, rolled oats, SPLENDA® Naturals, salt, cinnamon, one egg, milk, and just a little butter. You’ll precook the apples until they start to soften and then basically just mix everything together and pour it into a baking dish and bake.
This baked apple cinnamon oatmeal is going to be your new favorite healthier breakfast! Its minimal calories per serving, and is delicious! This is so much better than plain old hot oatmeal, instead of being a little mushy its sort of like a sort granola bar. Perfect served up with some fresh fruit, or low fat vanilla yogurt!
Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 2 -3 apples (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 8 Splenda Naturals packets**
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8in square baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Scatter apples into the dish and cover with foil.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until the apples start to soften.
- Remove foil and allow apples to cool about 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the egg, milk, Splenda, salt, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- Mix in the oats and walnuts.
- Mix in the apples.
- Pour the mixture back into the pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until oatmeal is light brown, and not jiggly in the center.
SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is a new Splenda product, that is a natural sweetener made with stevia extract. This means, no added flavors, or colors, no preservatives, and only non-GMO ingredients are used! For more great recipes and information on how the SPLENDA® Brand does naturals, visit splendanaturals.com”rel=”nofollow”.