These BBQ Hot Dogs are topped with tangy BBQ sauce, crispy onion straws, salty bacon, and spicy jalapenos for a delicious twist that is perfect to eat all summer long!
**These bbq hot dogs are made in partnership with Budweiser Brewmaster’s Premium Sauces. All opinions are my own. #BudweiserSauce #KingOfSauces #ThisBudsForYou
Barbecue hot dogs are an easy and delicious twist on traditional hot dogs! The hot dogs are grilled up to perfection, then coated in Budweiser Sweet & Smoky Barbecue Sauce . They are then topped with crispy onion straws, pieces of bacon and jalapenos and all stuffed in a hot dog bun drizzled with a little more of that delicious sweet and smoky BBQ sauce!
These BBQ hot dogs are the perfect summer meal. Who doesn’t love grilling some hot dogs up in the back yard on a nice day?
The crispy salty bacon, with the crunchy onion straws, tangy and sweet BBQ sauce, and spicy jalapenos all come together to be the perfect combination.
If you don’t like the spicy jalapenos, you can leave them off too!
Budweiser Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce is made with Budweiser beer and a delicious blend of spices. Its got a delicious flavor, and is perfect on these hot dogs. It would also be delicious on bbq pulled pork, or a bbq chicken pizza!
Budweiser also has some other delicious BBQ sauce flavors; classic, honey, sweet & spicy, and bold & spicy. They have wing sauces, marinades and a steak & burger sauce too! Perfect for grilling with all summer long!
Pair these BBQ Hot Dogs with some macaroni salad, or pesto pasta salad, for the perfect Memorial Day Barbecue Feast! Don’t forget to end the meal with this refreshing lemon poke cake! Or make these hot dogs for Fourth Of July!
BBQ Hot DogsPrint Pin Rate
- 4 slices bacon
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
- 3/4 cup Budweiser Sweet & Smoky BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup crispy onion straws
- 1 jalapeno (seeded and diced, optional)
- Cook your bacon over medium high heat, flipping as needed, until desired crispiness is achieved. Set aside on paper towels to remove grease when cooked.
- Cut bacon into little strips (using scissors works really well). Set aside till needed.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Place the hot dogs on the grill, and watch them carefully. Turning every couple minutes as the bottom side gets grill marks.
- Remove from grill when done cooking.
- Open hot dog buns and add them to the grill, open side down. Toast them for about 45 seconds to a minute, just until they get a little crispy and get some nice grill marks.
- Spread about a tablespoon of Budweiser Sweet & Smoky BBQ sauce down the middle of your hot dog bun.
- Place hot dog in the bbq sauce and put more sauce on top as desired.
- Sprinkle crispy onion straws over the top of hot dog.
- Sprinkle bacon pieces over the top of onion straws.
- Sprinkle diced jalapenos over the top if desired.
- Serve immediately.