After being slightly inspired by this recipe from the Apron Gal, I knew we didn’t have any peanut butter, but we decided we could make an even simpler version of a peanut sauce with what we did have at home. And although this recipe may be one of the easiest things to make, that doesn’t downgrade its delicious taste one bit. Also, remember here you asked me for simple and easy recipes, and chicken recipes, so here’s a combination of the two.
1. Preheat charcoal, gas or electric grill.
2. Cut chicken breasts into small strips or pieces.
3. Put chicken pieces onto skewers. (Remember not to stuff the skewer to full, because leaving space between the pieces of chicken will allow the chicken to cook quicker and more evenly)
4. Combine Yoshida’s Sauce and Peanut Sauce in a small bowl.
5. Slightly coat chicken in sauce with a basting brush.
6. Place chicken kebabs on hot grill.
7. Rotate about 4 times, so all sides cook evenly, basting with sauce each time you rotate.
8. Cook until chicken is white in the middle, or reaches a temperature of 165 degrees.