Your homemade peanut butter with the wonderful flavor additions of chocolate and banana!
I’m so excited for you today – we’ve got not only two great giveaways for you guys, but I also get to share this amazing chocolate banana peanut butter with you today too. You see, last week I went to a blogger event and there were some drawings for different prizes. The last prize was a BlendTec blender and wouldn’t you know – they pulled my card out of the fish bowl and I won! We’ve used it everyday in the last 5 days since we’ve had it and its amazing.
I also got the Twister Jar with it – just like you can win in this giveaway – and its perfect for making homemade peanut butter. Have you ever made homemade peanut butter before? So much better than store bought. So we made a new version, chocolate banana peanut butter, and this stuff is so good I’ve seriously been eating it by the spoonful all night.
Its pretty simple, and only 4 ingredients too. Some peanuts of course, some chocolate chips to make it chocolatey and sweet, some banana extract for the banana flavor (optional) and some cocoa powder to kick up the chocolate even more.
Here you go!
Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups roasted and salted peanuts
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 TBS cocoa powder
- 1 tsp banana extract
- Add all ingredients to your twister jar on speed 1 for about 60 seconds, twisting the top to scrape the sides.
- Continue mixing and change the speed to 4 for another 60 seconds or so until the mixture is totally creamy and smooth. (If you're using a lower powered food processor this may all take longer and you might want to add the chocolate chips after the peanuts are all blended and slowly so your food processor can handle it better)
- Transfer peanut butter to a glass jar and store in the refrigerator till you're ready to use.
Enjoy this glorious chocolate banana peanut butter by the spoonful or on toast or anything else you’d put peanut butter on.
Now onto our fun giveaway! One lucky winner will:
Just enter using the rafflecopter below!