This easy stromboli is stuffed full of marinara sauce, salami, pepperoni, olives and cheese for an easy and delicious dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes!
**This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ClubTysonTwist
Pin this easy stromboli for later!
Growing up, pizza was always my favorite food; you know when I was asked the question of “what is your favorite food?” Stromboli is such a fun, easy and delicious twist on traditional pizza. Its like rolled up pizza goodness.
This easy Stromboli is stuffed full of pizza sauce, Italian Salami, pepperoni, olives and lots of cheese! It made with a store bought refrigerated pizza dough and sauce, so it’s extra easy and quick to throw together. You don’t have to wait for a homemade dough to rise, or to cook your own marinara, but if you do have a favorite homemade dough and sauce recipe, you are more than welcome to use those too!
Make sure to grab your Tyson Gallo pre sliced Salami from your local Sam’s Club. You should be able to find everything you need for this easy dinner recipe at Sam’s Club!
Back to the recipe, this Stromboli can be packed with any of your favorite pizza toppings, but I definitely recommend the Gallo Salami. It adds so much flavor to the dish! You could also try some ham, green peppers, or onions too!
But my other favorite part about this stromboli is how quickly it comes together! With a busy toddler, and being 22 weeks pregnant I don’t always have a lot of time or energy to spend making dinner, so this stromboli is the perfect solution! It comes together with only about 10 minutes of prep time, and is ready for you to eat in just about 30 minutes total!
- 16 oz refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup Gallo Salami
- 1/4 cup Pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll your pizza dough out into a rectangle shape on a piece of parchment paper.
- Spread marinara over the pizza dough, keeping about 1 inch on each edge.
- Spread salami evenly over the top of the sauce.
- Spread pepperoni evenly over the salami.
- Sprinkle olives over the pepperoni and salami.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.
- Roll dough carefully from the long top edge to the bottom edge.
- Pinch dough to seal the edges.
- Brush top of dough with egg wash.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and shredded parmesan cheese over the top.
- Cut 3 slits in the dough to let vent.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
Since the Gallo pre sliced Salami is sold in a twin pack, here is another fun and yummy idea to make with your extra Salami!
Salami and Cheddar Bites
(all you need is Salami, Cheddar Cheese, Black Olives and Toothpicks)
Becky Blad (@love_thekitchen) says
This looks so fancy and yummy but looking at the recipe it doesn’t seem too complicated! I’ll have to try this. My husband loves salami!
Sarah @Whole and Heavenly Oven says
I haven’t had stromboli in so long and this looks absolutely amazing, Aimee! So want this for dinner tonight!