Flower Pot Chocolate Pudding is the simplest fun dessert for Mother’s Day or just everyday. Layered “dirt” of chocolate pudding with crushed Oreos and a planted “flower” of mint leaves. Cute and yummy.
Flowers or chocolates? Chocolates or flowers? It is always a dilemma what to get mom for Mother’s Day. So why not give her both! She will be delighted, especially with this fun flower pot chocolate pudding. It looks like a potted plant but it is really chocolate pudding with crushed oreos and mint leaves.
This flower pot chocolate pudding is so easy to make too. I think the little ones can help and they will love that they are a part of making mom her Mother’s Day gift. They can mix the chocolate pudding, layer the pudding with “dirt” – crushed oreos – and plant the “flowers” – mint leaves.
You know you want to treat Mom for Mother’s Day, she is the best! Let’s show that thanks by making her a favorite dessert. Be sure to clean up afterwards too!
Flower Pot Chocolate Pudding
- 2 - 4 oz boxes of instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 12 Oreos (crushed)
- 8 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 4 cute flower pots - (I used small 3"x3"x2" glass vases)
- In a large bowl add the milk and chocolate pudding mix
- Stir to mix together for about 2 minutes until all the lumps are gone
- In a quart ziploc baggie add the 12 Oreos, seal, and smash with a rolling pin
- Layer to fill 1/4 of your "pot" with the chocolate pudding, sprinkle 1/8 of the crushed Oreos on top.
- Add another 1" of pudding or so (1/4 of the pudding for each pot), sprinkle another 1/8 of the crushed Oreos (you want it to look like dirt on top)
- Repeat with the other 3 pots
- Plant 2 sprigs of fresh mint leaves into each pot
What other fun ideas do you have for your mom for Mother’s Day?