I have found a new favorite dessert recipe. Simple, healthy and delicious.
Healthy dessert you ask? It’s true. Fruit and Yogurt Parfait Perfection. Low fat vanilla yogurt, a few tablespoons of fresh berries and homemade (or store bought) granola on top. Serious perfection.
This “recipe” is only three ingredients and only five simple steps too. Easy peasy. Delicioso. Try it out and let me know what you think!
Here are the ingredients used for each individual parfait. Of course the “recipe” is simple enough you can make as many as you need.
Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
1. Get a small cup, about 12 oz.
2. Place about 4 TBS (or 1/4 cup) yogurt in the bottom of your cup.
3. Place 3 TBS of your berries on top of the yogurt.
4. Spoon the rest of the yogurt on top of the berries.
5. Sprinkle your granola on top of the yogurt, and add the last 1 TBS of berries.