These greek yogurt blueberry pancakes are packed full of blueberries and so much delicious flavor for a breakfast that is not only delicious, but a little bit good for you too!
**I made these amazing greek yogurt blueberry pancakes using SPLENDA®Sweeteners as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #SplendaSweeties #SweetSwaps. All opinions are my own.
I am so excited to share this recipe with you this morning. We had these amazing Greek yogurt blueberry pancakes for dinner last night, or brinner, whatever you want to call it and they were SO good! My husband said they were the best pancakes he’s ever had!
These delicious pancakes are even a little bit good for you too, they’re lower in calorie with SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, skim milk and packed full of low fat Greek yogurt, so you’ll get your protein, probiotics and more!
You just need flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, eggs, skim milk, low fat Greek yogurt, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and don’t forget your blueberries! Then you can top them with your choice of syrups, I used regular maple syrup and Nate used berry syrup.
Greek Yogurt Blueberry Pancakes
- 2 cups all purpose flour (or use half whole wheat flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 TBS SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend**
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Preheat your griddle to medium high heat (or about 350 degrees).
- In a large bowl, whisk together your flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk your eggs. Add in your milk, and yogurt and stir everything together.
- Dump your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and mix everything together till just combined.
- Fold in your blueberries.
- Spray your griddle with nonstick spray, or spread with butter.
- Pour batter in 1/3 cupfuls onto your griddle. Spread batter a little with a spoon or your fingers to make a circle.
- Flip the pancakes when bubbles begin to form. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until done.
- Top pancakes with your choice of syrups.
SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend is the perfect way to get that great brown sugar taste with less calories. SPLENDA® Sweeteners are versatile and can be used in this breakfast/brinner recipe, or in your baking, cooking and beverage mixing. For other great recipes swapping out SPLENDA® Sweeteners for sugar visit the Splenda Sweet Swaps website. Or be sure to visit Splenda on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
For other delicious pancake recipes, try these: