An adorable Mickey Mouse food art using Smucker’s® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam Sandwich.
** This post is sponsored by Smucker’s as part of the Mom it Forward Blogger Network. All opinions are my own.
Until February 16th you can share a photo of you and your family showing your Disney Side (that might mean you’re a world traveler, fun loving, diligent adventurer, or true believer) to enter for a chance to win a 5-day and 4-night Disney Parks vacation for four from Smucker’s® Uncrustables®. One Grand Prize Winner will be chosen. Go here for the complete rules and details.
In honor of Smucker’s offering this awesome giveaway, I made an adorable Mickey Mouse food art using Smucker’s® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam Sandwich.
You will need 1 Smucker’s® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich, blueberries, strawberries, an apple, mini stick pretzels, celery, nutella, Oreos and a marshmallow.
You ready to find out how?
Mickey Mouse Uncrustables Food Art
- 1 Smucker's® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich
- 14 blueberries
- 1 red apple
- 1 celery stick
- 4 strawberries
- 1 mini marshmallow
- 1 tsp nutella
- 2 Oreo cookies
- 3 mini pretzel sticks
- Allow your Smucker's® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich to thaw for 30-60 minutes.
- Spread your nutella using a knife onto one side of your Uncrustable sandwich like in the pictures.
- Place Uncrustable sandwich on serving plate.
- Top with two oreo cookies for ears.
- Top with 2 blueberries for eyes, and 1 for a nose.
- Arrange remaining 11 blueberries to make a shirt for Mickey with 3 in the first row and 4 in the next two rows.
- Cut an apple in half and then cut that half into 3rds the other direction. Cut that piece in half again cutting off the core half and discarding to make pants for mickey.
- Cut marshmallow in half and stick each half ontop of apple.
- Place pretzel pieces to be arm and legs.
- Cut celery into 3 skinny and short sticks to be plants, arrange so that Mickey is holding them.
- Cut the tops off of each strawberry, then cut them each in half. Then cut a little triangle out of the tops to make a heart.
- Arrange strawberries to make a bouquet of strawberry flowers.
Now you and your kids can enjoy this adorable Mickey Mouse Food art for lunch!
And don’t forget to enter the fun giveaway from Smucker’s® Uncrustables® for four to Disney Parks by sharing a photo of your family’s Disney Side, so you can soar to infinty and beyond, be goofy, live the pirate’s life yo-ho, all with the perfect on-the-go sidekick of Smucker’s Uncrustables Sandwiches!
For other Disney and Uncrustable Food Art ideas, check these out!