This recipe was on the back of the Kisses bag, and I just tried it because mint brownies sounded delicious.
Hershey’s Mint Truffle Kisses
2/3 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 TBS water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line muffin tin with muffin baking cups.
3. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
4. Beat butter, sugar, water and vanilla, until well blendeed.
5. Add eggs. Beat until blended.
6. Stir together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda.
7. Gradually add flour mix to sugar mixture, beating on low until just blended.
8. Refrigerate dough until firm enough to handle.
9. Shape dough into small balls.
10. Place balls into muffin cups.
11. Bake about 11 minutes, until surface is set. (Cookies will appear soft and moist)
12. Cool about 5 minutes on rack. (I put the kisses on right out of the oven. The melted and lost shape, but made so the whole thing was covered in minty goodness – either way works.)
13. Press Kisses into surface of each.
14. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The recipe says it makes 48 cookies. It made me 24. Maybe mine were a little bigger than the recipe implied, but turned out great. Yum.
I love that you are posting pictures!!!!!!