This delicious peach berry smoothie bowl has both a peach and mixed berry smoothie served in a bowl and topped with nuts, coconut and raspberries for a healthy breakfast you’ll want to have everyday!
I will admit this Peach Berry Smoothie Bowl was inspired by Aimee’s Raspberry Peach Smoothie. You will notice that the recipes are almost identical with a few minor adjustments. But the biggest adjustment is you are eating this smoothie, in a bowl, like cold soup, with granola and fresh fruit toppings. And you are loving it! Not that you didn’t love the raspberry peach smoothie. You are just opening your heart to a new love of smoothie bowls and this peach berry smoothie bowl will top the list.
Pin this Peach Berry Smoothie Bowl for Later!
It was really fun making this peach berry smoothie bowl especially since it looks pretty too. I think there are a few tricks/secrets to making a pretty smoothie bowl. First start with frozen fruit so it stays cold and together. Second using yogurt and milk for a thickener. Third pour with both hands slowly at the same time on both sides of the bowl so the smoothies meet in the middle but don’t mix – and if I can do this you can! And fourth use pretty toppings like the fresh fruit and coconut, drizzle the honey right over the top.
Now you have a smile on your face because your smoothie bowl is beautiful. Soon your mouth will be smiling even more because of all that tasty goodness making its way to your taste buds. And finally your smile will grow even bigger because you know right now you are eating a healthy delicious meal. SMILES everywhere.
Let’s dig in.
Peach Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 of a frozen banana (divided)
- 4 oz of strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice (divided)
- 1/2 cup milk (divided)
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 4 oz of peach yogurt
- peaches (sliced or chopped)
- coconut flakes
- In a blender; add the frozen mixed berries, half of the banana, strawberry yogurt, half of the orange juice and half of the milk.
- Blend until all is smooth and mixed
- Pour into a pouring cup
- Wash and dry the blender for the next part of the smoothie
- In a blender; add the frozen peaches, half of the banana, peach yogurt, half of the orange juice, and half of the milk
- Blend until smooth and mixed
- Set out your bowl
- To get the half and half effect, pour the berry smoothie and the peach smoothie into the bowl at the same time slowly and let them fill in their half of the bowl
- Top with coconut, granola, berries, and a drizzle of honey
What is your favorite topping for your smoothie bowls?
Leave a Reply