These peach pie pancakes are like your taking a bite of a cinnamon peach pie topped with a cinnamony sugary crumb topping. And its delicious.
The other day I pretty much whipped up three batches of pancakes. I made double the batter for my perfect pancakes and then I made some of them into banana pancakes (recipe coming soon) and some of them into these scrumptious peach pie pancakes.
I was planning on these becoming peach cobbler pancakes. But then I tasted these and they tasted more like peach pie. So peach pie it was.
It’s like your taking a bite of a cinnamon peach pie topped with a cinnamony sugary crumb topping. And its delicious.
And pie for breakfast? I think everyone would be a fan of pie for breakfast.
Peach Pie Pancakes
- 2 cups pancake mix*
- 1 cup diced peaches
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBS sugar
For the Crumb:
- 1 TBS butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 TBS brown sugar
- 2 TBS sugar
- Prepare pancake mix according to instructions or package directions.
- Add diced peaches, cinnamon and sugar to the batter and mix well.
- Combine crumb ingredients in a small bowl. Mix together until nice and crumbly.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto a preheated and sprayed griddle.
- Repeat with additional batter to fill the griddle.
- Sprinkle crumb onto the top of each pancake.
- When pancake batter begins to bubble, flip pancakes with a spatula.
- Cook pancakes until bottom side is thoroughly cooked.
- Top pancakes with additional crumb and peaches and hot syrup.
Enjoy these pancakes and feel like you are eating peach pie for breakfast!