These delicious peppermint bark pretzels are a tasty sweet and salty holiday treat. With pretzel rods, coated in white chocolate, and a drizzle of chocolate, covered in crushed up candy cane pieces, for a delicious twist on peppermint bark candy.
These peppermint bark pretzel rods are one of my favorite holiday treats. They’re so easy to make, with only 4 ingredients, and they’re so delicious. With the crunchy and salty pretzel base, covered in creamy white chocolate, drizzled with chocolate and topped with crunchy sweet peppermint pieces.
They’re the perfect sweet and salty snack, or they can also double as a delicious edible holiday gift to deliver to your neighbors.
They’re like a chocolate covered pretzel meets peppermint bark, and they take all the flavors to the next level.
How to make Peppermint Bark Pretzels?
These peppermint bark pretzels are so easy to make, and they only take a few minutes of work. You’ll microwave your white chocolate, until its smooth and creamy. Transfer the chocolate to a tall glass cup or jar. Dip the pretzels into the white chocolate to coat them and twist them around to drip off the extra white chocolate.
Set them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone liner. Melt chocolate chips and scoop melted chocolate into a ziplock bag, snip the corner off, and drizzle the chocolate over the top of the white chocolate.
Crush candy canes into small pieces and sprinkle the peppermint pieces over the chocolate. Allow the sticks to set until chocolate is completely set. This will only take about 30 minutes if you place the tray in the fridge.
And voila, these delicious treats are ready in no time.
Instead of using pretzel rods, you could also use mini pretzels, or waffle pretzels, or whatever smaller pretzels are your favorite. I’d just dip half of the pretzel into the chocolate to make it easier to dip, and so your fingers don’t get chocolatey as you try to dip them.
These peppermint bark pretzel rods are so perfect for munching on whenever you want something sweet. They’re also perfect for serving at a holiday party, or bundling up in some cellophane or plastic bags and delivering to your friends and neighbors as a holiday treat.
Looking for more Peppermint Bark Recipes?
- Peppermint Bark Fudge
- Peppermint Bark Cookies
- Peppermint Bark on Sally’s Baking Addiction
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Email
Peppermint Bark Pretzels
- 12 oz white chocolate chips (or white chocolate bar, or almond bark)
- 15 Pretzel Rods
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed candy cane
- Add your white chocolate to a medium sized microwavable bowl and melt in the microwave in 30 second increments. Stir after each until the white chocolate is smooth.
- Pour the white chocolate into a tall glass.
- Dip the pretzels into the melted white chocolate, covering them about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way up. Shake off any excess chocolate back into the glass.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Microwave for another 15 seconds if needed, till you can stir it smooth.
- Scoop the melted chocolate into a ziplock bag and seal, removing as much air as you can. Snip a small part off the corner with scissors.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the white chocolate pretzels.
- Sprinkle candy cane pieces over the top and sides of the pretzels.
- Allow to set till the chocolate is set, or place in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set quicker.
Leave a Reply