These peppermint kiss cookies are filled with crushed candy cane pieces and white chocolate chips in the dough, with a peppermint kiss on top. They’re perfect for Christmas!
These peppermint Christmas cookies have the perfect crunchy edges, soft and chewy middles, and are packed with the best Christmas flavors; with peppermint and white chocolate chips throughout!
This recipe should be made with Christmas music playing in the background, while snow is falling down outside, the whole mood needs to be set. If you can’t do that, then hopefully you’ll still make them because they’re worth it for the holiday season.
While baking up these cookies I dreamed of a white Christmas, and also of the day when I can bake these cookies with my dear little grand daughter. She would be the best helper, I’m sure – unwrapping the peppermint hershey kisses, pouring the flour in, and of course licking the spoons clean.
How to Make Peppermint Kiss Cookies?
These peppermint kiss cookies start the same as most other cookies, you’ll first cream together some butter and sugar till nice and creamy. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and mix them in. Then add in the dry ingredients; flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix together to make a nice dough.
Fold in the crushed peppermint candies and white chocolate chips. Scoop the dough into 1 inch balls and place onto a greased cookie sheet, or a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake the cookies till they are lightly golden, and start to crack on the tops. Cool the cookies for a few minutes on the baking sheet as they continue cooking, then move them to a cooling rack. Place an unwrapped Peppermint Hershey Kiss onto the middle of each of the cookies.
Let the cookies cool and enjoy with a cup of milk, or hot cocoa!
These peppermint kiss cookies are the perfect quick and easy cookie for the holidays. These peppermint kiss cookies have the tastes of Christmas in every bite. They are filled with white chocolate chips, and crushed up candy cane pieces.
They’re the perfect cookie for holiday cookie plates for a Christmas party, for wrapping up and sharing with your neighbors, or for leaving out for Santa on Christmas Eve. They will definitely become a favorite for you and everyone you share them with!
Looking for more Christmas Cookie Recipes?
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Reindeer Cookies
- Peppermint Bark Cookies
- Eggnog Cookies
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks, softened)
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy pieces (from 4-5 full sized candy canes)
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 48 peppermint Hershey kisses (unwrapped)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream your butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Mix for about 2 minutes until light and creamy.
- Add in the eggs, and vanilla and stir until just mixed.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir everything together.
- Fold the crushed candy canes and white chocolate chips into the cookie dough until they're mixed evenly throughout.
- Scoop and roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place onto a greased (or lined) cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, until the cookies are lightly golden and start to crack on the top.
- Cool the cookies for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then move them to continue cooling on a cooling rack.
- Place a peppermint kiss into the middle of each cookie.
- Let them cool completely and enjoy.
- Store any leftovers in an air tight container for up to 1 week.
These peppermint kiss cookies were first posted on December 6, 2012. Photos updated on December 16, 2019.