This Pomegranate Lime Spritzer is the perfect fall drink with minimal ingredients! Perfect for an easy and festive drink for the holidays!
**This pomegranate lime spritzer is made are made using SPLENDA® Naturals as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #SplendaSweeties #SweetSwaps #SplendaSavvies All opinions are my own.
Pin this pomegranate lime spritzer for later!
It is the season of pomegranates, and I usually just like to eat the seeds fresh, but his pomegranate lime spritzer is going to become a regular now too! It is so refreshing and it is a perfect drink to serve with a simple dinner, or for a fun fall or holiday party!
This drink is super easy to make, with only 4 ingredients. All you need is pomegranate juice, lime juice, SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener and sparkling water, seltzer water, or club soda.
This month SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is hosting a #GoodbyeSugar30 challenge, where you try to lower your sugar intake for 30 days! This time is a great chance to learn how to spot the added sugar in different foods, and how you can limit it. If you want to join in the challenge, be sure to sign up here, and make sure to use the hashtag #GoodbyeSugar30 to let everyone know what you are doing! And by taking part you’ll be entered in for a chance to win a spa getaway! This drink is perfect for the challenge, made with 100% pomegranate juice (make sure there is no sugar added), fresh lime juice and SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener instead of sugar – to curb your sugar craving, or even your soda craving!
This recipe makes enough pomegranate lime spritzer for 1 person, adjust ingredients accordingly depending on how many are being served, or make each drink in the individual cups.
Pomegranate Lime Spritzer
- 1/4 cup 100% pomegranate juice
- 1/2 lime
- 3/4 cup seltzer water
- 3 packets SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- Combine pomegranate juice, lime juice, seltzer water and SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener in a glass.
- Stir together.
- Fill glass the rest of the way with ice.
- Top with pomegranate arils and a lime for fun.
SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is made with stevia extract, to avoid the bitter aftertaste that some artificial sweeteners have. It has no added flavors, colors, or preservatives, and only is made from non-GMO ingredients! Here are more recipe ideas using SPLENDA® Natural.
How do I take the challenge?
1. Sign up and let your friends and family know about the challenge.
2. Get to know the different sugar terms on ingredients labels.
3. Identify obvious sources of added sugar in your refrigerator, pantry or on your next trip to the supermarket.
4. Watch for places where you have total control over removing added sugar from your foods and drinks.
5. Take a moment to ask yourself if you miss any of the added sugar you are cutting out.
Laurie Fox says
I would probably drink this year round.
Megan - The Emotional Baker says
This looks like such a refreshing drink and perfect for the holidays! I’ll have to give it a try 🙂