Add some proscuitto and mozarella to mixed greens on top of a Triscuit Cracker for a great snack or appetizer option.
**I created my Proscuitto and Mixed Greens Triscuit Cracker as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #TriscuitSnackoff
Martha Stewart has a fun Triscuit Summer Snackoff competition going on and I decided to participate. This week’s featured ingredient is mixed greens!
When I first thought of adding mixed greens to a Triscuit Cracker I didn’t know what else to add to it to make it extra delicious, but once again my husband was my inspiration and helped me come up with a great idea.
We decided to add some proscuitto and mozarella to our mixed greens on top of our Triscuit Cracker for a really good snack or appetizer option.
You should create a delicious Triscuit creation using Martha Stewart’s ingredient of the week – mixed greens and enter the contest at TriscuitSummerSnackoff.com too. You’ll receive a free box of Triscuit Crackers and be eligible to win a trip to New Yourk City to meet Martha Stewart.
Are you ready for this delicious recipe?
Proscuitto and Mixed Greens Triscuit Cracker
- Triscuit Original Crackers
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Mixed Greens
- Preheat your oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut your proscuitto into small strips, about the width of a cracker. Cut your mozzarella into pieces the size of a cracker too.
- Place one piece of cheese topped with proscuitto (fold it in half or thirds) and place on a baking sheet.
- Cover baking sheet with crackers and place in oven for about 1 minute until the cheese is melted and the proscuitto just starts to crisp.
- Remove from oven and top each cracker with mixed greens (we cut ours into strips) before serving immediately.
Enjoy these delicious crackers with proscuitto, mozzarella and mixed greens for a simple and delicious snack or appetizer!