Dig right in to this delicious gooey, chocolatey, pepperminty brownie in a skillet!
After making this easy pumpkin spice skillet cookie, I knew I wanted to make a lot more desserts in skillets. I mean, who doesn’t love an ooey gooey hot dessert topped with ice cream? I know I do, and this skillet peppermint brownie perfectly hits the nail on the head.
And you just need to add a little peppermint extract and some chopped up candy candy pieces to make the brownie nice and minty and festive and perfect. I actually might even add peppermint ice cream instead of vanilla next time for even more of a peppermint flavor – if you like that, I mean. But with or without peppermint ice cream, I promise you’ll want to dig right in to this delicious gooey chocolatey minty brownie!
Skillet Peppermint Brownie
- 1 1/2 cups brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 TBS water
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 TBS crushed candy cane
- vanilla or peppermint ice cream
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spray an 8 inch skillet with nonstick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together your brownie mix, egg, oil, water, peppermint extract and 1 TBS candy cane.
- Pour your brownie mix into your skillet and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the rest of candy can over the top of your brownie mix.
- Place your skillet in your oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for just a couple minutes before topping with ice cream. (Top with chocolate syrup if desired)
Enjoy this delicious chocolate and peppermint treat!