S’mores french toast is a delicious twist on traditional french toast with a graham cracker crust, topped in toasted marshmallows , chocolate chips and chocolate syrup!
Pin this Smores French Toast for later!
I love all things s’mores, so when I had to think of a recipe for “national French toast day” I knew s’mores french toast would be a huge hit!
There are so many ways to have graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallow – and they are all delicious. This s’mores french toast recipe included.
For this french toast recipe, you’ll coat your french toast in the traditional egg and milk mixture, and then dip it into graham cracker crumbs. Cook it all on the griddle till its nice and crispy and delicious. THEN… top it with marshmallows and toast in the oven till they just start to turn golden-ey delicious. Top with chocolate chips, more graham cracker bits, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
I mean, whats not to love about that?
S'mores French Toast
- 6 slices of texas toast or other white bread
- 3 graham cracker sheets/cookies (crushed into crumbs, plus extra for topping)
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat a griddle, or skillet to medium high heat. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Mix together your eggs and milk with a whisk till smooth.
- Pour egg mixture into a flat dish, and graham cracker crumbs into another.
- Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture on both sides, and next into the graham crumbs.
- Place on griddle and cook for about 2 minutes until the bottom is golden, and then flip to cook other side.
- Place toast on a baking sheet and top with mini marshmallows.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and allow marshmallows to toast until golden (about 1 minute or less), watch them closely.
- Remove from oven and place on plates to serve.
- Sprinkle with more graham cracker pieces and chocolate chips
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.
And here are 10 more french toast recipes I think you’ll love!!
Banana French Toast // One Sweet Appetite
Baked Ovenight Lemon French Toast // The Recipe Rebel
Pumpkin Spice Bananas Foster French Toast Bites // Tried and Tasty
Pecan Pie French Toast Bake // The Love Nerds
Churro French Toast // Dessert Now Dinner Later
Cherry Cheesecake French Toast Roll Ups // Life Made Sweeter
Eggnog Gingerbread French toast Bake // A Kitchen Addiction
Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole // Lemon Tree Dwelling
Eggnog French Toast // Cupcake Diaries
Gingerbread French Toast Bake Casserole // Sugar and Soul
Sitting over here eating an egg for breakfast, attempting to be healthy so that I can eat this for breakfast every other day this week. That totally balances out, right!? I just can’t get over how amazing this looks!
Aimee Berrett says
Totally the way to do it. Its all about balance 😉
Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction says
Whoa, what an incredible looking french toast! I can’t resist anything s’mores related!
Megan - The Emotional Baker says
I don’t have smores or French toast often enough. What a great way to combine the two – yum!
Aimee Berrett says
Thanks so much Megan! It’s the perfect combo!