Eat up this strawberry granola yogurt popsicle, it is delicious and good for you.
One of the treats about spending time with Aimee, Nate, and baby is preparing meals for them. I have a great excuse for trying new things. One of the newest is this strawberry granola yogurt popsicle. I am always on the lookout for healthy and yummy treats, you know the kind – the ones that taste like they are bad for your health but are really good for you. This strawberry granola yogurt popsicle fits that bill. With Greek yogurt, fresh strawberries, crunchy granola how can it not be good for you, the only other ingredients you add are milk and agave (if you don’t have agave – use honey instead) So enjoy this treat that gave me the treat of creating it.
Strawberry Granola Yogurt Pops
- 12 oz vanilla Greek yogurt
- 6 oz strawberry Greek yogurt (fruit stirred in)
- 1 cup milk (divided)
- 3 TBS agave (divided)
- 6 to 8 strawberries (stemmed, washed, and sliced 1/4 inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup granola*
- 6 popsicle molds
- In a medium bowl spoon in your vanilla yogurts, 2TBS agave, and 2/3 cups milk, mix together
- Fill each of your molds 1/3 full, freeze for 5 minutes
- Add 1/2 of your sliced strawberries to each mold
- Add 1/2 of your granola to each mold
- Fill another 1/3 of each of your molds
- Add the rest of your sliced strawberries and granola
- In a small bowl spoon in your strawberry yogurt, 1 TBS agave, and 1/3 cup milk, mix together
- Fill the popsicle molds the rest of the way with the strawberry yogurt mix
- Top your molds
- Place in freezer and freeze until solid
- Remove from molds to eat, you may need to let thaw a few minutes on counter or run your mold under warm water to release the yogurt popsicles from their molds
They look so pretty too.
I can’t wait to make them again with either fresh peaches and peach yogurt or raspberries and raspberry yogurt or even blueberries and blueberry yogurt – all of them would be amazingly good.
If you choose a granola that has raisins or cranraisins leave those out, they become too hard for little teeth.