This is not the fabulous recipe that Aimee has promised for the weekend, but I owed you one. Aimee does such a wonderful job keeping up this blog. I am really grateful to her. So I finally come through on my turn. I hope you enjoy this, we did.
I got this recipe from my niece Britney off her mom’s site Grain Crazy. I tweaked it slightly to fit our family.
5 chicken tenderloins (seasoned with salt and pepper, other spices if you like them, such as paprika, onion powder, garlic salt)
12 oz. of spaghetti noodles (you can use fettuccine or linguine if you want)
1 c. sun-dried tomatoes (in oil, but drained)
1 1/2 c. artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
salt and pepper to taste
3 tsp. basil
1. Grill your chicken tenderloins and cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Start your spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water (follow package directions)
3. Put your tomatoes and artichokes and spices in a large saucepan and simmer together, stirring occasionally.
4. When your spaghetti is finished, drain.
5. Add all the ingredients together and serve.
6. Top with Parmesan cheese.
This was enough for 2 whole meals for Craig and I and 2 lunch meals for Craig and I. It was ALOT, but we really liked it.