Vanilla cherry Valentine bark with cherries, red white & pink M&Ms, stirred into melted vanilla milk chips for a pretty creamy Valentine treat to share!
I love cherries. I love M&M chocolates. And I love vanilla milk chips. Put them all together and you have a pretty delicious Valentine bark. Vanilla Cherry Valentine Bark, that is pretty with all those reds, whites, and pinks; and delicious with those great flavors together.
Plus it is super easy because it is all melted in the microwave. I love easy too and I bet you do too. I mean just melt your vanilla milk chips in the microwave for about 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds. Add a bonus drop of pure vanilla extract, stir in those chopped candied cherries, stir in Valentine M&Ms with those red, whites, and pinks – “it melts in your mouth not in your hands” – spread and smooth on parchment paper, cool for several hours and you got it.
The letting cool for 3 to 4 hours might be the hardest part because you know you have to wait and with this amazing vanilla cherry Valentine bark just looking at you, taunting you, saying you want to eat me now I know, that is hard. But it is worth it when it all comes together. And you get to finally bite into all that creaminess and yumminess. Unless you are like me and, well, I made it to give away because it is Valentine bark after all and there are so many people I love and want to share a Valentine treat with.
And if your list is long for giving Valentine treats too, try this simply easy pretty creamy yummy vanilla cherry Valentine bark. Just make a 2nd batch for yourself.
Vanilla Cherry Valentine Bark
- 4 squares vanilla bark (I used Guittard for both the bark and chips)
- 12 oz vanilla milk chips
- 1/4 cup candied cherries (chopped)
- 1 cup Valentine M&Ms
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 9x13 sheet with parchment paper
- Chop the candied cherries
- In a medium to large bow break the vanilla bark into, add the vanilla milk chips
- Cook in your microwave, stopping to stir every 30 seconds.
- After 90 seconds, stir until everything is completely melted.
- Add the vanilla extract, stir gently.
- Gently fold in the chopped cherries.
- Gently fold in 3/4 cup of M&Ms.
- Spread the melted vanilla bark & chips smoothly over the parchment paper
- Sprinkle the remaining M&Ms over the top, pressing into the bark
- Let cool for 3 to 4 hours on your countertop
- Break into pieces, serve right away or store for a few days in an airtight container.
What is your favorite Valentine treat to give or receive?