Do you need a healthy snack, try this.
3 cups of nuts (peanuts, almonds and cashews)
1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
1/2 cup of coconut flakes
1 cup of raisins
1/2 cup of cranraisins
1 cup of vanilla chips
1. Mix together nuts, seeds, flakes, raisins and cranraisins.
2. Spread on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
3. Melt vanilla chips in the microwave, cooking 30 seconds at a time and stirring for about 1 1/2 minutes all together.
4. Drizzle over mixture and stir to coat.
5. Once cooled break apart and serve.