A moist and tangy lemon pound take, that is topped with a sweet lemony icing. It's even better than Starbuck's Lemon Loaf.
- All Purpose Flour - Baking Powder - Salt - Butter - Granulated Sugar - Eggs - Lemon Juice and Zest - Vanilla and Lemon Extract - Buttermilk - Powdered Sugar - - Heavy Cream
1) Add your dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk them together.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3) Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing in between each egg.
4) Add in the lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract, and vanilla extract. And stir until combined.
5) Mix in half the dry ingredients. Then half the buttermilk. Then remaining flour and buttermilk.
6) Pour the batter into a greased bread pan and smooth out the top.
6) Bake the loaf. When the loaf is cooled, top it with the sweet lemon icing.
6) Once the glaze is set, slice it up and serve!
Get the Recipe, and Tips, by checking out the full Recipe Below