Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
This jalapeno cheddar cornbread is a delicious savory cornbread full of diced jalapenos and cheddar cheese. Perfect for a quick and easy side dish!
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 1 15 oz package corn bread mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 14.75 oz can Del Monte No Salt Added Cream Style Corn
- 1 14.75 oz can Del Monte No Salt Added Whole Kernel Corn (drained)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeno (seeds removed)
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 9in square baking dish with nonstick spray.
Stir together your corn bread mix, eggs, cream style corn, and whole corn in a large mixing bowl.
Fold in your cheddar and jalapeno until mixed completely.
Pour batter into the prepared pan.
Bake 40-45 minutes until cornbread is a golden brown color or a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes before slicing.