Make these delicious lamb stew with fresh vegetables using your instant pot or slow cooker.
- 2.5 lbs lamb (cubed)
- 2 cups green beans (chopped to 2 inches)
- 2 1/2 cups potatoes (cubed)
- 1 1/2 cups onion (chopped)
- 2 1/2 cups carrots (sliced)
- 2 cups pureed tomatoes (in a food processor)
- 1 garlic head (minced)
- 1 TBS oregano
- 1 TBS thyme
- 1/2 TBS sage
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
Brown your lamb in a saute pan over medium heat on all sides.
Dump all ingredients in your pressure cooker or crock pot and stir to combine.
Cook stew in pressure cooker for about 40 minutes (once pressure is built up - mine has a "stew" button) or in crock pot on low for 7-8 hours.
If you want to thicken your broth when done, mix about 1 TBS corn starch with 1 TBS water in a small bowl and add to stew. And heat in large pot on stove until thickened.