Green Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
A green peanut butter banana smoothie that is perfect for a healthy and nutritious breakfast, or light snack.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 large frozen banana (you can use fresh if you don't have frozen, smoothie will be thinner)
- 2 TBS milk (cow, or almond, or other)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup spinach (or other leafy greens)
- 1 cup ice (optional, makes smoothie a little thicker)
Add all ingredients to a blender.
Blend until smooth, and there are no more flecks of spinach are visible.