Chicken Cranberry Sunflower Salad
This amazing chicken cranberry sunflower salad is full of spring mix, shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, sunflower seeds, red onion, and dried cranberries all topped with a poppyseed dressing.
Servings: 6 -8
- 8 cups spring mix
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (seasoned lightly with a little salt and pepper)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- 1-2 cups poppyseed dressing
Toss together your spring mix, chicken, mozzarella, onion, sunflower kernels, and dried cranberries.
Top with your poppyseed dressing and mix together, or allow individuals to top salad with dressing individually.