Welcome to Day #5 of Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen from Juanita’s Cocina! Today we’ve got a lot more delicious Christmas treats and another great giveaway for ya!
I’ve always thought stained glass window cookies were beautiful. A delicious sugar cookie filled with melted hard candies in the middle to make a perfect little colorful “window” to look through. Yet for some reason I never made them before until now.
Some of my cookies didn’t turn out as beautifully as I hoped, so you’ll have to see what works for you. The ones where I added more hard candy pieces oozed over the side of the cookie a little more than I would have liked. And some of the cookies spread more than I would have liked, but they weren’t too hard to make, and I think most of them turned out quite nice.
Stained Glass Window Cookies
Enjoy these pretty and tasty Christmas cookies!
Head on over to the other Christmas Week Bloggers for more Holiday Baking Goodies:
- Christmas Fudge by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cobbler by Juanita’s Cocina
- Peanut Butter Cup Fudge by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Peppermint Mocha Tart by See Aimee Cook
- Peanut Brittle by Noshing With The Nolands
- Spiced Cranberry Holiday Margaritas by Pineapple and Coconut
- Turtle Bark by The Girl In The little Red Kitchen
- Peppermint Stick Ice Cream Sauce by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Mexican Spiced Hot Chocolate by My Catholic Kitchen
- Pomegranate-Ginger Champagne Cocktail by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Kletzenbrot – Christmas Fruit Bread from Tyrol by Masala Herb
- Spiked Butterscotch Hot Chocolate by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Frozen Mint Cookie Pie by The Messy Baker
- Stuffed Nut Roll Cookies by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Irish Cream Tiramisu by Cooking In Stilettos
- Lemon Sandwich Cookies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Orange Creamsicle Fudge by Home Cooking Memories
- Eggnog and Cranberry Thumbprints by The Dutch Baker’s Daughter