These delicious eggnog cookies have the great taste of eggnog in a cookie! With 1/2 cup of eggnog, cinnamon and nutmeg these are a delicious seasonal cookie!
I love when November comes around and I can finally buy eggnog in the stores. I love a big glass of cold eggnog (I’ll be honest, I usually add a little milk to thin it out) and it would be perfect served up with a plate of these eggnog cookies.
My friend Natalie has made these eggnog cookies for us a few times now, and I finally was smart enough to make the recipe for myself at home! These delicious eggnog cookies have that great eggnog taste because they have 1/2 cup of actual eggnog in them! They also have cinnamon and nutmeg to make them extra delightful.
I used International Delight’s Classic Nog and it gave my cookies that perfect seasonal flavor. These cookies are smaller than normal cookies, but I like them that way because it just means you can eat more 😉 I ate my cookies up with a big glass of International Delight’s Classic Nog for the perfect holiday treat!
These cookies would also be perfect for a Christmas party or for taking a plateful to share with your friends or neighbors.
I promise these cookies are the perfect addition to your kitchen this holiday season!!
- 1¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup softened butter
- ½ cup International Delight Classic Nog
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 2¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Cream together your sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Add in your eggnog, vanilla and egg yolks.
- Mix until smooth.
- Combine your flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a separate bowl.
- Mix your dry flour mixture into the wet mixture.
- Stir together until just combined.
- Drop in rounded 1 TBS balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle tops lightly with nutmeg.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until cookies just barely look done.
- Leave cookies on cookie sheet for 2 minutes before removing them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
And be sure to enjoy a few of these cookies with a glass of International Delight Classic Nog!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.