Three ingredients – honey, peanut butter, yogurt; for a quick, easy, healthy, delicious snack.
I’m always on the search for delicious, quick and easy, and healthier snack ideas. And this honey peanut butter yogurt dip fits the bill. Its only three ingredients and takes less than 2 minutes to throw together, so all you’ll have to do next is cut up some fresh fruit to dip in it.
The dip is only 3 ingredients, like I said, so all you need is peanut butter, honey, and yogurt. I used Yoplait Light Vanilla yogurt, which is one of my favorites!
And its super easy to throw together. You just need to mix your creamy peanut butter, honey and yogurt in a small bowl till its all whisked together and smooth. And then its ready for dipping.
I used apple slices, strawberries, grapes and orange slices for dipping. But you could also use bananas, pineapple, blueberries, or even pretzels or graham crackers!
Honey Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
- 3 TBS creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 TBS honey
- 1 6 oz cup Yoplait Light Vanilla Yogurt
- Microwave your peanut butter for about 15 seconds till warm and creamy.
- Pour your peanut butter, honey and yogurt into a small bowl.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Serve immediately with sliced fruit.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions and text are all mine.