I am so excited to have one of our lovely sponsors visiting with us today. Hima from My Musings is visiting and sharing an amazing recipe for Lemon Ricotta Pancakes. Here’s Hima for you.
Hi everybody! I’m Hima and I blog over at My Musings. I’ve got a lovely little recipe to share with you today, but first, a little bit aout me, myself, and I. I am a 14 year-old, self-described optimist living in the Silicon Valley (CA). I always try to enjoy the little things in life, and I’m absolutely addicted to strawberries and sea salt chocolate covered almonds. I just got my first degree black belt in taekwondo. My blog is mainly a lifestyle blog, but I love to do recipes, fashion, music, and just about every thing!
Now let’s get down to business and talk about these amazing lemon ricotta pancakes I made for Mother’s Day. I know that you wouldn’t normally put cheese in your pancakes, but this is ricotta, so you just have to make the exception. Here’s the actual recipe:
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for coating the frying pan and serving
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 large eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon packed finely grated lemon zest (from about 2 to 3 medium lemons)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- Powdered sugar, fruit, or maple syrup, for serving (optional)
Makes about ten 3.5-inch pancakes.
Thanks so much for stopping by Hima. I am definitely going to have to make those pancakes, they look amazing!Make sure to check out Hima’s blog over here, and give her some love!
Leave a Reply