By aimee Berrett
This breakfast casserole is the perfect dish for breakfast or brunch, it’s loaded with eggs, bacon, hashed browns, and cheese all in a delicious, casserole that is perfect for a crowd.
1) Instead of bacon, use the same amount of sausage, ham, turkey bacon, or even ground beef.
2) Instead of onion and peppers, add in mushrooms, asparagus, or even broccoli.
3) Instead of cheddar cheese, try pepperjack, swiss, colby jack, etc.
4) Try adding in 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Italian seasonings to the egg mixture.
5) For a kick, add in a dash of hot sauce to the egg mixture, about 1 teaspoon is good.
For the full recipe, and tips and tricks go to the link below