These white chocolate chip Biscoff blondies are delicious cookie bars loaded with cookie butter, Biscoff cookies, and white chocolate chips.
If you love the flavor of Biscoff cookies, or cookie butter, then you will love these cookies! They’ve got the same flavors as my White Chocolate Biscoff Cookies but made in the form of blondies, so you don’t have to worry about rolling out the cookie dough, and baking them separately.
These delicious Biscoff blondies are loaded with Biscoff cookie butter, Biscoff cookie pieces, and white chocolate chips. They are a heavenly flavor combo, and I think you’ll love them as much as I do!
What are Biscoff Cookies?
Lotus Biscoff cookies are a kind of caramel and cinnamon flavored cookie. They’re a crunchy and crispy cookie, like a shortbread cookie. You might have tried them on a flight with Delta Airlines.
The company has been around since 1932, and the cookies are delicious served with coffee, tea, or cocoa.
They also make their own Cookie Butter spread, with the same great flavor as the cookies, but in a creamy, nut butter like texture.
How to make White Chocolate Chip Biscoff Blondies?
- Cream together the brown sugar, butter, and cookie butter spread in a large bowl for a couple of minutes until they are nice and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, and vanilla extract and stir them into the mixture.
- Then add in all the dry ingredients. Stir it together until it is just combined and you have a nice and soft cookie dough.
- Add in some of the white chocolate chips, and some of the cookie pieces and fold them into the batter.
- Then press the batter into a greased baking pan. Top the cookie bars with teh rest of the chocolate chips and cookie pieces.
- Bake the bars in the oven until they are set and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the bars cool for at least 10 minutes, before cutting them and serving.
Tips for making Biscoff Blondies:
- If you can’t find Biscoff Cookies, you can substitute golden Oreos or Gingersnap cookies.
- If you can’t find Biscoff Cookie Butter Spread you can substitute Speculoos, or another brand, or the same amount of any nut butter.
- These blondies should be super chewy, and almost gooey in the middle. Don’t overbake them, the top will be just set when you pull them out of the oven. They will also keep cooking in the pan.
How to store Biscoff Blondies?
Let the bars cool completely, then store any leftover bars in an airtight container for up to 4 or 5 days at room temperature.
You can also freeze the bars by wrapping them individually in plastic wrap, then putting those in a freezer safe bag or container. They will stay good in the freezer for up to 3 months. Let them thaw at room temperature until they are soft when you want to enjoy them.
These white chocolate Biscoff blondies are the perfect soft and chewy cookie bars. They’re one of my favorites, and perfect for an easy dessert that you can make any day of the year!
Looking for more Biscoff Desserts?
- White Chocolate Chip Biscoff Cookies
- Biscoff No Bake Cheesecake from My Baking Addiction
- Biscoff Fudge from Kitchen Mason
- Chocolate Cookie Butter Cake from Sugar and Soul
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
White Chocolate Chip Biscoff Blondies
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick, softened)
- 1/2 cup Biscoff cookie butter spread
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped Biscoff cookies
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick spray and set it aside.
- Add the brown sugar, butter, and cookie butter to a large bowl and whisk them together until light and creamy, a couple minutes.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and stir together until combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir it into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Pour in half the white chocolate chips, and half the chopped cookie pieces.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan and spread the top evenly using a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips, and cookie pieces over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean.
- Allow the bars to cool for at least 10 minutes, before cutting and serving.
These White Chocolate Chip Biscoff Blondies were first posted on August 13, 2014. The photos and text were updated for clarity on February 7, 2022.