Your favorite airplane cookie spread in a white chocolate Biscoff blondie, such a mouth-watering dessert combination.
I think I was probably one of the last people to jump on the Biscoff spread bandwagon. I had of course tried Biscoff cookies on our flights across the country to visit family, but not until this last Christmas did I try Biscoff spread. I was immediately sold on it. I mostly like just eating it by the spoonful, but its really great for dipping apples, graham crackers and more.
So I’d tried peanut butter blondies, biscoff spread is a similar consistency to peanut butter, so why couldn’t I try out biscoff blondies too? Right?
These blondies tasted great with white chocolate chips in them, but they would taste great with regular chocolate, or butterscotch chips too.
White Chocolate Chip Biscoff Blondies
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick, softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8x8 baking pan with nonstick spray. Set the pan aside.
- Combine your butter and brown sugar in a large bowl and cream together.
- Add in your Biscoff spread and stir until well mixed.
- Add in your eggs and vanilla and stir together.
- Add in all your dry ingredients, your flour, baking powder and salt and mix them into the batter.
- Dump in your white chocolate chips and mix in as well.
- Pour your batter into your prepared baking pan and push the batter to the edges and spread evenly using a rubber spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving.
Enjoy these delicious biscoff and white chocolate blondies with a large glass of milk!