Creamy Broccoli Salad
This delicious broccoli salad is full of red onion, bacon, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries. Its coated in a creamy and tangy sauce, perfect for an easy side dish!
For the Dressing:
- 3/4 cup mayonaise (fat free)
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
For the Salad:
- 1 lb fresh broccoli (chopped to about 4.5 cups)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 1/2 cup red onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup bacon (crumbled)
Stir together your mayo, SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener and vinegar. Set aside.
Mix together your broccoli, cranraisins, sunflower seeds, red onion and bacon.
Pour dressing over salad and mix together till fully coated.
Place in fridge for an hour or two before serving!