Crispy Chicken Cobb Salad
Crispy Chicken Cobb Salad is packed full of crispy chicken, boiled eggs, bacon, tomatoes, and cheese! All topped with your favorite dressing for a great main dish or side!
- 6 cups romaine lettuce (chopped )
- 2 cups sliced Tyson® crispy chicken strips (about 2-3 strips)
- 1/2 cup chopped boiled eggs (about 2 )
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced roma tomatoes (about 1-2 tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon (about 4-5 bacon strips)
- choice of salad dressing
Bake your chicken strips according to package directions.
Meanwhile, boil some eggs, shred some cheese, chop your lettuce, dice your tomatoes and cook your bacon.
Peel and cut your boiled eggs and crumble your bacon.
Combine your lettuce, chicken strips, boiled egg, cheese, tomato and bacon in a large bowl.
Serve with your choice of salad dressing.