Chicken Salad Sandwich
The best chicken salad sandwiches with rotisserie chicken, grapes, celery, and cashews for a wonderful taste and crunchy freshness.
Servings: 8 -10
- 1 gala apple (chopped)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 5-6 cups shredded chicken (I used one roasted rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 2-3 stalks)
- 1 cup cashews (chopped)
- 1 cup quartered green grapes
- 1 cup mayo (give or take a little)
- 1/2 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pepper (to taste)
- croissants (or other good bread)
Put your chopped apple pieces into a small bowl and pour your lemon juice and water into the bowl and mix around. Allow to sit for about 5 minutes. Dry off with a paper towel.
Put your chicken, apple, celery, cashews and grapes into a large mixing bowl. Stir everything together.
Add in your mayo and salt and pepper and coat your mixture.
Serve your chicken mixture on your croissants.