Mexican Stuffed Peppers
Mexican stuffed peppers are stuffed full of tomatoes, corn, black beans, and seasoned with taco spices.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup onions (chopped)
- 1 cup grilled chicken (chopped)
- 1 TBS taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup red enchilada sauce
- 8 medium red peppers
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine your rice, corn, beans, tomatoes, onions, chicken, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce in a medium sized bowl. Mix everything together well.
Cut peppers in half from bottom to top.
Scoop out the seeds of each pepper half and rinse.
Scoop rice filling into each pepper to fill.
Place filled peppers into a glass baking pan.
Bake for about 25-30 minutes.