Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole
Cheesy chicken broccoli and rice casserole is the perfect comforting dish that your whole family will love!
- 2 cups rice (cooked)
- 2.5-3 cups chicken (cooked and shredded, or chopped)
- 2 cups broccoli (chopped and cooked to crisp tender)
- 10 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp salt tsp salt
- 2 cups crushed round buttery crackers
- 4 TBS butter (melted)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, stir together rice, chicken, broccoli, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, cheese, and salt
Pour into a 9x13in pan.
Mix together crushed round crackers and melted butter in a small bowl.
Sprinkle crushed crackers evenly over the top of the casserole.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 594mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 547IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 1mg