Crispy Chicken Cobb Salad
This Crispy Chicken Cobb Salad is a twist on a traditional cobb salad, and is packed full of crispy chicken, boiled eggs, bacon, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese! Top it with your favorite dressing for a great healthy lunch or dinner option!
- 6 cups romaine lettuce (chopped )
- 2 cups chopped crispy chicken (about 2-3 strips)
- 1/2 cup chopped boiled eggs (about 2 eggs)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced roma tomatoes (about 1-2 tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon (about 4-5 bacon strips)
- choice of salad dressing
Bake your chicken strips according to package directions.
Meanwhile, boil some eggs, shred some cheese, chop your lettuce, dice your tomatoes and cook your bacon.
Peel and cut your boiled eggs and crumble your bacon.
Combine your lettuce, chicken strips, boiled egg, cheese, tomato and bacon in a large bowl.
Serve with your choice of salad dressing.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 151mg | Sodium: 1053mg | Potassium: 593mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 8822IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 182mg | Iron: 2mg