Three Envelope Roast
This 3 envelope roast is the best, tender roast. With only a few ingredients, and cooked in the slow cooker it's tender, falls apart, and is so flavorful. Perfect served with potatoes and carrots!
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time8 hours hrs
Total Time8 hours hrs 5 minutes mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 cups chopped and peeled potatoes (1 - 1 1/2 inches in size, about 4 potatoes)
- 3 cups chopped and peeled carrots (1 1/2 - 2 inches in size, about 6 carrots)
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion (about 1/2 onion)
- 1.0 oz Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
- 0.87 oz McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
- 0.7 oz Italian Dressing Mix
- 2 cups warm water
- 3 lb beef chuck roast
Prepare your potatoes, carrots, and onion and spread them in the bottom of your slow cooker.
Combine your ranch mix, gravy mix, and Italian dressing mix and warm water in a medium sized bowl. Stir together completely.
Place your roast on top of your vegetables and pour your seasoning mix over the top of the roast.
Cook in the slow cooker on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
Serve the roast with the vegetables and a homemade gravy if desired.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 875mg | Potassium: 1079mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 8043IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 4mg