Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
This Strawberry Pineapple smoothie is an easy smoothie with only 5 ingredients, that is the perfect way to start your day!
For the Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie:
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana (frozen or fresh)
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt (optional)
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (or more as needed)
- 1 cup ice (or more as needed)
For Topping the Smoothie:
- 1/2 cup Back to Nature Gluten-Free Honey Nut Granola
Add all ingredients to the blender.
Blend on high speed until smooth. Add more juice or ice as needed to get the smoothie the right consistency as you like it.
Pour half of smoothie into two cups.
Sprinkle 2-3 TBS of Back to Nature Gluten-Free Honey Nut Granola.
Pour remaining smoothie evenly into the two cups.
Sprinkle another tablespoon of granola on top.