Homemade Taco Bowls (Inspired by this)
1 pint mason jars
Non-stick Cooking Spray
Taco Ingredients (ground beef, shredded chicken, pulled pork, lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, etc)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray mason jars with nonstick spray.
3. Place tortilla over the top of mason jar.
4. Fold down and around all edges.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden and crispy.
6. Remove tortillas carefully from jar tops.
7. Stuff shells with your favorite taco ingredients.