Ground beef tacos are perfectly easy for Taco Tuesday or any other day too.
These easy ground beef tacos are one of my favorite meals from growing up. We had a few regular meals that we ate often, tacos, spaghetti, chicken enchiladas or barbecue chicken, to name just a few. All delicious.
These tacos really are easy to make with only a few ingredients and they are delicious! In fact if you wanted to, you could use this ground beef to make some nachos, enchiladas, taco salad or whatever.
Easy Ground Beef Tacos
- 1/4 cup onion chopped (chopped)
- 1/2 TBS minced garlic (minced)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 14 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 TBS taco seasoning
- refried beans*
- cheese (grated)
- lettuce (torn)
- sour cream
- Combine onion and garlic in a large saute pan over medium heat. Cook for a couple of minutes until they both start to turn golden and get fragrant.
- Add ground beef to the pan and cook through.
- Drain the grease from your pan.
- Add in your tomato sauce and taco seasoning and allow to simmer until sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Make up your tacos with tortillas, beans, ground beef, lettuce and more!
Enjoy these easy tacos as a quick weeknight dinner!