This blackberry lemonade is the perfect refreshing and delicious drink! With a sweet blackberry puree, lemon juice and water – you’ll love this blackberry lemonade!
**I made this amazing blackberry lemonade using SPLENDA®Sweeteners as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #SplendaSweeties #SweetSwaps. All opinions are my own.
I love lemonade and especially in the summer time. With Fourth of July this weekend it feels like it is officially summer and this blackberry lemonade is the perfect summer time drink.
Its made with a quick simple syrup made with SPLENDA® Sugar Blend and water, a puree of fresh blackberries and water, fresh squeezed lemon juice and more water. That’s it!
This blackberry lemonade is perfectly refreshing and so delicious.
Are you ready for this awesome recipe?
- ½ cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend
- 7 cups cold water, divided
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemonade (6 small lemons, or 3 large)
- Combine ½ cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend and 1 cup of water in a small sauce pan over medium high heat. Cook until the SPLENDA dissolved completely and the liquid becomes clear. Set aside.
- Combine your blackberries and 1 cup water in a blender. Pulse until blackberries are pureed.
- Push blackberry puree through a fine mesh strainer. Add puree to a large pitcher.
- Add lemon juice, simple syrup, and remaining 5 cups of water to the pitcher and combine.
- Serve over ice.
SPLENDA® Sugar Blend is the perfect way to get that great sugar taste with half the calories. SPLENDA® Sweeteners are versatile and can be used in so many recipes, like this refreshing blackberry lemonade, in your baking, cooking, and more!
For more great recipes using SPLENDA® Sweeteners are versatile and can be used in recipes like this summer dessert, in your baking, cooking and beverage mixing. For other great recipes swapping out SPLENDA® Sweeteners for sugar visit the Splenda Sweet Swaps website. Or be sure to visit Splenda on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
For other lemonade/limeade recipes, try these: